As ergonomics and aesthetics combined with practicality and versatility is a key area in modern vehicles CAD software has to be used to streamline the design of these durable canopies. All the components are laser cut and CNC bent to 3D CAD models and then TIG welded to ensure quality and then finished off with powder coating. Drawer systems are incorporated in the design so that they can be retro fitted with a bolt on solution (no changes to initial canopy needed).
- Stainless Steel construction.
- Front Cab slider.
- Rear solid Toughened glass.
- Big Pressure lever locks (Furnlock).
- 2 x gas struts per door.
- Single Cabs have the option of twin side doors at a split ratio of 50:50 or 60:40.
- All side doors are gull wing doors opening to the top.
- Back door handle.
- Powder Coating to any Exterior RAL colour. Secondary colour on doors also standard.
- 3x Roof rails bent into roof section.
- Mounting holes in roof rails pre-cut.
- Seals and rubbers
We will supply all our canopies wrapped in bubble wrap with a fitment manual and necessary bolts and brackets. The package will include a operation manual and 3 sets of keys. All locks are keyed alike.
WHO WE ARE
RLD was founded by Riaan Ludik. Through innovative and practical thinking, design ideas has inspired us to supply cost effective, quality engineered products.
With a passion for the outdoors, most of the ideas was born with real life requirements and the need to have workable solutions to ease the tasks and adventures at hand.
Further to the adventure and outdoor life, engineering solutions and customisation is also part of our daily tasks.